Call for first Cohort of Solutions Journalism Fellowship Nigeria
Nigeria, like the rest of the world, is dealing with a lot of problems. Howev...
Quality of Maternal Medicines in Nigeria: What You Should Know
By Amaka Yusuf and Dara Ajala-Damisa (Lead writers) The World Health Organisa...
Here’s What the Media Should do to Advocate for More Funding for ...
By Beti Baiye and Ibukun Oguntola (Lead Writers) The media plays a significant role in how the public responds to health issues. Mass media, print, television, radio and internet have con...
Top 10 Health News
From pickup to delivery: Strengthening healthcare through medical logistics
By Dr. Anthony Olagunju & Chibuike Alagboso (Lead Writers) The Federal Medical Centre (FMC) G...
Shaping the COVID-19 Response: The Role of Social Science
By Kenni Ndili As the COVID-19 virus spread across the world in 2020, the world was gripped by th...
How misinformation impacts COVID-19 vaccine uptake
“Nobody can convince me to take the COVID-19 vaccine. I don’t trust the government to give me any...
Health Seeking Behaviours of Food Vendors Influence the Burden of Food-Borne Diseases in Nigeria
Nnewi (Anambra State) — The sun is dressed in her best attire on Tuesday morning, after the heavy...
NOA and MLSCN: Supporting Nigeria’s COVID-19 Response via communi...
Psychosocial Support a Priority for COVID-19 Survivors in Nigeria...
Does wearing gloves protect against or stop the spread of COVID-19?
Rayuwa Da Korona: How two local radio stations are responding to ...
Can drinking alcohol prevent or cure COVID-19?
What religious leaders can learn from Reverend Canon WainainaR...
- Documenting the Nigerian Government’s Response to COVID-19 Project
- Giving Birth in Nigeria: Advocacy and Communications
- Giving Birth in Nigeria: Catalysing Accountability for Maternal Deaths in Nigeria
- Prevent Epidemics Project
- #Innovate4HealthNaija: Improving Healthcare Access at the Future of Health Conference 2020
- Virtual Nutrition Conference: Harnessing Innovative Financing Options for Nutrition – Unraveling the Bottlenecks
- #Innovate4COVID19: How 3 organisations are fighting the novel Coronavirus in Africa
- Quality, the bedrock of healthcare: Future of Health Conference 2019