To browse for events on specific dates, click the category below labelled ‘EVENTS IN’. To change the Calendar View (Month, List, Day), click the category labelled ‘VIEW AS’.
- This event has passed.
West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacists Annual General Meeting and Scientific Symposium
March 20 @ 8:00 am - March 24 @ 5:00 pm WAT
The West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacists, an Agency of the West African Health Organisation, in collaboration with Pharmaceutical Association of Liberia present their 28th & 29th Annual General Meeting & Scientific Symposium.
Theme: Pharmaceutical Preparedness Towards Epidemic Outbreaks in West Africa.
1. Review of New Chemical Agents for Emerging Diseases
- Speaker: Mr Benjamin Botwe, FPCPharm
- Rector, Ghana College of Pharmacists, Accra, Ghana
2. Pharmacists’ Role in Disease Surveillance at the Primary Healthcare Level
- Speaker: Dr Michael Iyobosa Edokpolor, FPCPharm
- Head of Service/ Head of Local Government Administration, Edo State, Nigeria