NCDC/NFELTP Conference 5th – 7th July 2017, Abuja: How training “disease detectives” can help Nigeria better prevent epidemics
In the wake of the Ebola and Lassa Fever outbreaks in Nigeria and the larger West African region, the work of “public health disease detectives”…More
- 5 Beyond the status quo: Using Impact Evaluation research to drive innovation and improve outcomes in health
- 6 Being a doctor in Nigeria: Challenges and opportunities for change
- 3 Why Nigeria must care about Neglected Tropical Diseases
- 2 The tricky mask of depression and the culture of denial in Nigeria
- 0 The Challenge Initiative: Putting Family Planning Investment in Nigeria on the front burner
- 4 Meningitis in Nigeria – what’s going on?
- 7 “Does Leadership Matter” in the Nigerian health sector?
- 0 Health Meets Tech Application Challenge
- 1 The silent thief of sight: Early detection can prevent blindness from Glaucoma
- 13 “I banged on the hospital door at 1 a.m. with my daughter screaming in pain” – The difficulty of healthcare access in Nigeria
- 11 A tribute to a great Epidemiologist and a great friend of Africa
- 2 Can your love survive the genotype test?
- 3 Should the health sector be tasked with road safety?
- 3 Will revitalization of Primary Health Care lead to ‘BETTER HEALTH FOR ALL?’
- 4 Nigeria Health Watch: Stronger Together in 2017
- 0 Top Ten Health News Items in 2016
- 0 Nigeria Health Jobs Published on 21st December, 2016
- 4 The Elephant in the Room: Nigeria’s population growth crisis
Paying it forward: What the health sector can learn from one alumni’s gift to their Nigerian alma mater
Editor’s Note: A few weeks ago, we were…
Reading Nigerian newspapers, or browsing the plethora of…
Can philanthropy spark life into healthcare in Nigeria? The example of ObiJackson Children’s Hospital
In continuation of our series to highlight innovative…
Editor’s Note: Over the years we have written…
If you look hard, you will find that…
By Ebele Vivien Okoli Editor: The 3rd of…
October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You may have…
In September 2014, the Ebola outbreak in Guinea,…
Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s recent announcement that…
Editor’s Note: The Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative…